Terms and Conditions
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. of 2001 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94014, USA is the promoter (the "Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who submit their contact details on the form located at www.genesys-mwc.com (the "Form") before the stipulated closing deadline of 23:59 on Friday 2nd March 2018 will be entered into a free competition as set out on the website (the "Competition") to win a Cozmo robot (the "Prize").
1. This Competition is open to anyone at least 18 years old who is a resident of. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. You are eligible to enter this Contest if You meet the following requirements: You are least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry; You are NOT an employee of Genesys or a Genesys group company; You are not a government employee, You do not work for a company that prohibits acceptance of the prize, You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest; and You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Genesys employee, an employee of a Genesys group company, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
a. By submitting an entry you agree that the Promoter may send you marketing and promotional materials.
2. Entries must be made by submitting all contact details via the form on www.genesys-mwc.com. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
3. Any instructions provided in social posts with links to www.genesys-mwc.com form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
4. The Prize shall be a free Cozmo robot to the value of £199.99. You will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize. If You are unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Promoter will award it to an alternate winner.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner will be notified following the Competition closing time via a phone call to the number provided or an email to the email address provided. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to select an alternative winner from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner prior to collection of the Prize from Genesys. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to use the Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable.
9. Genesys assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses that the winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the Prize.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. This Competition is governed by the state law of California USA and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the California state courts in and for San Mateo County, California (or, if there is federal jurisdiction, the United States District Court for the Northern District of California), and the parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and that venue therein is proper and convenient.
17. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple names, email addresses and/or phone numbers for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.